We take great pride in every home that we present for sale. A good first impression is key to generating interest among prospective buyers and translates into strong offers. As a seller’s agent, our goal is twofold; we want to take the stress out of the selling process for you and maximize your return. This means careful preparation of every property prior to market, multi-channeled print and digital marketing once we go to market and advocating for your goals during the negotiation process and throughout the sale.
- Compass will front the cost of your home-selling improvements (up to 2-3% of the list price)
- From cosmetic renovations, landscaping, painting, pest control, deep cleaning to staging and moving & storage
- When your home sells Compass will be reimbursed for the work performed with no additional costs
Unlike other realtors, we are also licensed and insured general contractors with seasoned staff.
- Under Raintree Homes (CSLB#: 1047454), we are fully licensed, bonded, and insured general contractors
- With our seasoned staff and lengthy Rolodex of subcontractors, we can quickly get your home looking its best
With each listing we provide:
- A personalized sales plan that puts our clients first.
- Hyperlocal analysis of target area.
- Professional staging is always included (no hidden upcharges in commission fees).
- Design and remodel consultation for every listing with detailed investment suggestions to maximize returns.
- Conflict-free representation for either a seller or buyer – never both at the same time.
- Innovative sales and marketing plan that encompasses all avenues of digital and print media platforms.
Changing Houses Into Homes
With consistently over $100 million annual transactions, $1 billion lifetime transactions the Martin Homes Team is your go-to team for all things Lamorinda Real Estate. With four generations in Lafayette, and also licensed general contractors, they provide unparalleled customer service, preparation, and transparency throughout the entire buying or selling process.